Product DescriptionThis profile helps you understand how your DNA affects your fitness potential, so you can fine-tune your routine and reach your goals faster. Your test results aren’t just a list of your gene variants. You’ll also get insights and tips, so that you can make choices that are right for you. Once you understand your fitness-related genetic makeup, you can create a workout routine that’s tailored to you—and optimize your training for the best possible results. Your test will include analysis of these key aspects of fitness: exercise recovery, metabolism, muscle strength, joint health, endurance, and power performance. Contains 27 genes including: cardiac output (ACE), oxygen capacity (ADRB1), muscle function (ADRB2), vo2 max (ADRB2), energy output (ADRB3), muscle efficiency (BDKRB2), aerobic fitness (VEGF), muscle force (ACTN3), muscle power (AGT), training response (EDN1), strength building (MSTN), blood flow regulation (eNOS), fatty acid sensitivity (APOE), age related metabolism (APOE), lipid metabolism (APOa2), fat processing ability (FABP2), feeling full (FTO), monounsaturated fat (PPARg), sugar sensitivity (TCF7L2), joint strength and flexibility (COL5a1), joint health and injury (GDF5), inflammation (CRP), exercise recovery (IL-6), cellular health (NFE2L2), cell repair (SOD2), lean body mass (TRHR), and muscle mass (VDR).
Health and Beauty
- Genetic assessment designed to help you realize your fitness potential.
- Categories include: movement, power performance, metabolism, joint health, exercise recovery, and muscle strength.
- Contains 27 genes including: cardiac output (ACE), muscle force (ACTN3), training response (EDN1), strength building (MSTN), joint strength and flexibility (COL5a1), inflammation (CRP), exercise recovery (IL-6), muscle mass (VDR), and more.
- DNA Kit includes easy-to-follow instructions, cheek swab, and prepaid return envelope.
- Register online or download Orig3n's LifeProfile app and receive a personalized, in-depth report in 2-3 weeks about your unique fitness genetic profile.
- We never share, sell, or use your genetic information for any reason. We believe you should be in control of how your genetic information is used - that's why we take every step to protect your DNA. We process samples directly in our own CLIA Certified lab and we send results directly back to you.
Unless stated otherwise in this report, this test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by ORIG3N. It has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The FDA has determined that such clearance or approval is not necessary. This test is used for non-clinical purposes.
Health and Beauty
ORIG3N Genetic Home DNA Test Kit, Fitness